An issue could be a bug or something that is not working correctly, or working differently then expected. RadiLog is the integrated RadiMation communication logging tool, which provides a lot of information to investigate and resolve issues.
Reporting an Issue
When facing an error with Radimation, the error can be directly reported to the RadiMation® support.
- At the RadiMation® Error Window, open up the details. Under details, press the Report button.
- Once pressed on the Report button, an Error Report window will popup.
- Please fill in additional information like requested.
- Once the report information is filled in, the report can be send to the Support department in 2 ways:
- Send the report automatically using the "Send" button.
- Save the report with the "Save" button, and send the file over email to email@example.com
The report automatically contains all recent communication with hardware. This is required to solve issues.
Manually Reporting an Issue
If you would like to report an problem with Radimation without a Radimation error, you can also open the Error Report window from the help menu.
Reporting RadiLog communication file only
If for some reason the above reporting is not available, you could manually report the hardware communication log. Please follow these instructions accordingly:
- Open the Radimation logging tool from the View menu in RadiMation
- While the tool is opened, reproduce the error.
- When the error has been logged, save the log file.
- Send the .RadiLog file (zipped) to the RadiMation support Email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Report trough our website
On our website, issues can also be reported. We no longer recoment using this feature. A online form can be filled in on our web-site. It can be used to report all kind of detected problems. The provided information will be directly forwarded to email@example.com, and will then be handled accordingly.
This form is available for everyone, so there is no need to have an account for our dare.nl website. So also other customers can use this form to report detected RadiMation® problems.
The link to the form is: http://dare.eu/en/instruments/emc-test-software/radimation-issue-report
Resellers of RadiMation® can access extensive information of all the reported bugs via the 'RadiMation defect database' accessible at http://testtrack.radimation.com, or through the usage of the TestTrack program.
An account is needed to access this information. If you do not have an account, we can create one for you by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org